- The competition is open to all humans resident within a sphere of radius one light-year from the centre of the Sun, including members of the homicidols.com team and their friends and families.
- The first ten thousand people to give a correct answer to the puzzle will be able to nominate up to ten Japanese, or Korean if you must, idol performers each that will be protected and prevented from being fired from, or from quitting, their groups or from retiring from the entertainment industry. Homicidols.com will ensure that the nominated idols remain in the groups that they are members of at the start of the year, or where the idol performs solo, continues to do so.
- A limit of one entry per person will be accepted.
- Closing date for entries is December 31st, 2020.
- To enter, submit the correct solution to the puzzle (naming the current or former You’ll Melt More! member whose picture is connected to the picture of an ice lolly or ice cream in the most advanced state of liquefacton) and the idol(s) that you wish not to graduate for a year.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to make it clear whether the You’ll Melt More! member named in the solution is or is not also included in the list of idols that the entrant wishes to protect from graduation.
- Submissions are accepted in the form of: comments in reply to the article on homicidols.com that contains the “Who’ll Melt More?” puzzle; replies on twitter.com or tumblr.com to the official Homicidols post publicising said article; tattoos of the submission text on entrants’ foreheads; and text laid out in letters fifty miles thick on the surface of the moon, on the side of the moon visible from the earth.
- The year that the nominated idols are protected from graduation will run from April 6th, 2168 to April 5th, 2169.
- The editors’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.