First, feast your ears on this:
Broken By The Scream’s first one-man is coming up in a month. This is a trailer to get you hype. Are you hype? You should be hype. Or perhaps your experience is something like this:
- Ah, good ol’ screamin’ idols
- I– holy hell
- OH OKAY SHIT
- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS IDOL DEATHCORE?
- Ha, cute chorus! Idols! With double-kicks!
- OH MY GAWD WHAT IS HAPPENING?
- /tears up PassCode fan club membership
- /gets spiked B tattoo on neck
- /makes googly heart-eyes at Io and Kagura
- /makes extra-googly heart-eyes at Composer-san
- /makes frantic, unreturned call to Metal Hammer
- /collapses from exhaustion
It should would be a crying shame if BBTS could, you know, get some promotion. I’d hate for people to go in large numbers to their one-man and for the group to kind of blow up and then randomly get picked up to tour first in Japan with, I don’t know, Chelsea Grin or something, and then get invited to do the same in North America. I WANT THOSE SCREAMS IN MY FACE AND I WANT THEM NOW.
2 thoughts on “The 12 Stages of Listening to Broken By The Scream”
This. This is what I’ve been needing.
I don’t think I’ll hit stage 7 though.
No, that’s a ridiculous thing to do. Such is the power of BBTS.
Comments are closed.