Hi, Homicidols readers, it’s me, experimental DJ and former fun-sized idol, Tentenkö*! When I’m not recording myself farting into a washing machine or painting odd creatures onto T-shirts, I like nothing better than to sit and think about my favourite number, ten. Sometimes for up to ten hours! Today is 10/10, a very special day for me and to celebrate I present ten of my favourite idol Top Ten lists, which I am cerTEN (certain) you will enjoy!
* Tentenkö is an original Homicidols.com character creation and any resemblance to any former BiS idols is purely a deranged product of your slanderous imagination.
Top 10 BiS albums
- Brand-new idol Society
- IDOL is DEAD
- WHO KILLED IDOL?
- I SAiD THE SPARROW, WITH MY BOW AND ARROW, I KiLLED IDOL
- Brand-new idol Society 2
- IDOL is UNDEAD
- IDOL is not QUITE DEAD but will NEVER WALK AGAIN
- Brand-new idol Society 3: REVENGE of the SiTH
- The Very Best Of Nerve
- Brand-new idol Society 6: MiSSiON to MOSCOW
Top 10 best number of members in an idol group
- 5 again
- Determined by dice roll on the night.
Top 10 things to say on announcement of your oshi’s graduation
- Well that sucks!
- <slowly escaping air noises>
- I am just going outside, I may be some time.
Top 10 2-shot cheki poses
- Heart sign
- Destroy hug
- Bunny ears
- Broken heart
- The curb stomp
- The winking skeever
- Your armpits stink!
- I just ran over your dog
Top 10 things liked by Himari Tsukishiro
- Your tweets
- Your worship
- Shackles. Not manacles though.
- Popping bubble wrap
- Piercing the paper seal on a new jar of instant coffee
- Whiskers on kittens
- Butterfly stings
- Brown paper packages tied up in string
- The least indentical sibling from every pair of twins
Top 10 favourite English words of Junnosuke Watanabe
Top 10 Idols who have yet to set foot on the moon
- Pour Lui
- Yukako Love Deluxe
- Run Rutakame
- Kechon who just left You’ll Melt More!
- Seiko Matsuda
- The small one out of that group, you know, the one with the hair
- Mo(o)nari Wakita
- Pan Luna(r) Leafy
- Sa(tellite)lly Amaki
MAD JAMIE’s Top 10 favourite types of Jam
“What? You want to ask the girls what? What has jam got to do with us? The name? It’s not even pronounced the same, it doesn’t even work as a weak pun. Who do you write for again? Hmmm. Look we’re busy, go and ask AIBECK over there.”
AIBECK’s Top 10 favourite types of jam
“We’re not doing it either.”
Someone who looked like they might be a roadie at the MAD JAMIE/AIBECK concert’s Top 10 favourite types of jam
- Orange? Oh, that’s technically marmalade? Er, Apple
- Banana? Yes, I’m sure there must be banana jam.
- The Jam, the English punk group
- Jamaica, the little reggae country
- Jamiroquai, the nineties funk group with that feller with the silly hats. Actually, I can’t stand them but I’m running out of ideas.
- Oh, er…oh, MAD JAMIE! Ha ha that was a good one!
NEXT WEEK: 963 present their top 963 shades of glowstick.