100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 73: Gratitude

In case you ever wondered what idols tweet back and forth with their fans, maybe Shidare can elucidate via this communication with Lee:

Adorbs. Continue reading

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 72: Soporific

Really late today, but it doesn’t matter, because NSLE kept it cool today.

I love that Shidare and Tsuyame have sleepovers.

This must be what Tsuya dreams of:

Continue reading

1+

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 71: Mugging

When the members of Not Secured, Loose Ends feel like it, they can really go on a photographic charm offensive, mugging for the camera like they just remembered that they are, in fact, idols, and part of an idol’s job is to be photographed a lot.

The inspiration for this post, however, came from this spot from Official that looks like a Death Row Records album cover:

For their part, the members either way you to buy their DVD or … look, I have no idea what’s going on here: Continue reading

1+

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 70: Platyrhynchos

Tsuyame found a very amusing toy:

The object of such mirth took it all in stride:

Continue reading

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 69: Bubbly

Get your heads out of the gutter.

Here’s a photo of NSLE from the official account, presumably taken right before they participated in the big family show and the debut of Kaqriyo Terror Architect:

I will draw your attention to the interaction between Komachi and Cococo and say no more about it. Continue reading

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 68: Tedium

Considering that a new member of the Codomomental family is about to debut, it’s pretty quiet in Tsurezureville.

Last night, Shidare got into this weird Q&A with fans on Twitter:

I have no idea where it went; I was instead transfixed by:

Is it normal to take multiple instas of yourself eating corn in a straw hat? What a weirdo. Continue reading

100 Days of Tsurezure, Days 64-67: Horrorshow

Man, maybe the worst thing about being out of commission for that little while was having to miss out on doing the 100 Days. Where have Tsuyame’s cats been? Is Komachi really on a different plane of existence from the rest of us? IS COCOCO STILL TRULY HUMAN?!

Fortunately, I got to step out of that annoying swirl of doubt and directly into a world where Not Secured, Loose Ends has painted the upcoming “Loud Asymmetry” in a deliciously terrifying light*:

Track list!

Mon dieu! The members all got art updates along with that. Continue reading

1+

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 63: Loud Asymmetry

But I didn’t even catch up to it until mere minutes were left in the preview, and I had no opportunity to do anything! How to handle this and make sure that folks could get to hear the new track? Terry and the Viz came to the rescue, that’s how.

Listen to it here! Continue reading

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 62: Foreboding

The infamous Codomomental pending announcement tweet:

So tomorrow morning, something is coming from Tsurezure. And exclusively them, for what it’s worth; this isn’t one of those family affair stages or anything.

I realize that the tweet is completely disconnected, but I just love thinking that this is how excited Komachi can get about things:

Or maybe she’s just tired from tracking down Co-cubed, who notably tweeted about tomorrow’s announcement and the Shibuya eggman show with plenty of emojis but without a single penguin emoji:

Has a cure been discovered?!

For once, Tsuyame was oddly quiet, but Shidare felt like she had something to celebrate:

How many of you goofballs are in that photo?

What a gem of a person.

1+

100 Days of Tsurezure, Day 61: Entitled

We may have inadvertently gained a very important piece of information!

So that’s cool. And completely left unsaid by Official or the members, because, you know, somebody probably screwed up. But it’s all good! Continue reading

1+