This is so on the nose, I can’t even snark on it. Deathdoll:
Via Viz via Idolmetal, where you will find more useful information.
First: Music, fine. It’s fine. Good for these girls. Love the zombie walk-up. Good look.
I’m just sitting here and actually kind of stumped about what to say. Like, there are serious philosophical issues at play:
- Here are idols called Deathdoll
- It was only a matter of time before something called Deathdoll came into being
- In fact, it’s more shocking that it took this long for something called Deathdoll to exist
- This calls into question the very notion of reality
- Because how could something called Deathdoll not previously exist, as something called Deathdoll is essentially predestined to exist
- Therefore, Deathdoll has always existed
- Therefore, these girls are immortal
Homicidols.com. Come for the Japanese girls doing heavy music; stay for the existential crisis.
All of this does make one wonder what happened to the third girl …
— Deathdoll (@deathdoll_info) March 18, 2016