Friday has already begun in Japan, and it’ll be creeping (like death!) up on the rest of us in due time. And you know what that means …
It’s Time to Get #Deathless4Necroma!
Once again, the overall details are here, and right here are the really relevant bits:
- Friday, Feb. 24 (that’s today/tomorrow!)
- Corpse paint and/or spider
- On your face
- Snap a selfie (or, gods forbid, a group photo)
- Update your social profile picks for the day, and/or relentlessly show the world your commitment
- Use #Deathless4Necroma and tag @NECRONOMIDOL on Twitter or Facebook or maybe even Instagram
- And remember to tell your friends!
Also remember, in the wise words of the Supreme Nothing himself: Have fun with it. You don’t need to go wildly down the road of making yourself into a member of Abbath’s backing band; smash some white paint on your face, trace some black around your eyes and mouth, grimace/stick your tongue out at a camera, profit. If actually painting your face isn’t your idea of a good time, or if paint is hard to come by or the opportunity doesn’t present itself etc., you can also tweet out images of other black metal stuff, or of Necroma, or turn your profile pics white-and-black. The only limit is your imagination!
Here’s a fresh tutorial to show you how it (the painting) is done:
You can also follow Brian’s advice and accessorize!
— Brian Walker (@supreme_nothing) February 22, 2017
For real, if anybody goes full Gorgoroth for this exercise, I’ll send them a very nice note via email. WHAT AN INCENTIVE.