I know what you’re thinking, and I should append the title with “… That Isn’t Human Skin,” but SEO and all that
Shame on me, friends, for almost not catching this very retro-appropriate press release from Necroma — never send email, basically — and not being able to share …
… that they’re doing a limited release of (Maniac’s album of the year) from chaos born on cassette.
This is where you should pay attention:
- The international distributor is Moe Death
- There will be 100 copies available
- The release date is Sunday, Feb. 5 (that’s two days away), but ordering appears to be available now
- Though the cassette will also be venue-available in Japan, this release is your only chance to get the thing at the excellent collectors’ price of $8; they’re hand-numbered FFS!
- It’s all six songs, all on both sides of the cassette
- You may need PayPal
- Order here; there’s a notes field on the order form, and it might be funny if you wrote “Maniac sent me” because I’d be curious to know how impact-y sharing this for them was
The irony is that I spent a ton of energy dragging VHS the other day, but I genuinely love these cassettes. I have a lot of them!
Oh and DEATHLESS is now less than three weeks away. OF COURSE we’ll be doing something fun for that!