Day 2 is upon us, muchachos, and it’s just like I warned you — there are like 80 different matchups to determine, and tomorrow’s going to be even
worse better! We have at least passed the halfway mark in terms of introducing conferences, and you’ll see that there are some heavyweights starting to square off. Exciting!
If you’re new to the Corenament and don’t know what’s happening right now, start here. Otherwise, the basic guidelines for Championship Week pertain:
- When selecting between idols/groups, for this week only, simply consider which you like better; if you feel like you need a criterion, make it who would you be more afraid to face in a fight?
- The total votes cast per idol/group over the course of their conference tournament will be determining who moves on to the Big Dance
- So, vote for who you support and don’t vote if you don’t care
- The official tiebreaker for this week will be page views per post on topic for each idol/group in contention
- Each round of each of these conference tournaments will last for one day; voting for each round ends at midnight EST; you can check Day 1 results here